I am searching for several 1099 contractors to work charity golf tournaments on behalf of my company Charity Golf Guns. www.charitygolfguns.com for 2021. I have multiple tournaments in multiple locations on the same dates that need to be filled.
Most tournaments are Mondays or Fridays and the events last approximately 8-10 hours from setup to tear down. You will be responsible for raising funds for local charities by assisting and providing instructions for players who choose to make a donation in order to launch their golf balls between 350 and 450 yards. This is a unique experience and players love it and charities benefit!
- Must have previous police or military background with an AR-15 or other rifles.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Must legally be allowed to handle guns/rifles.
- Must have transportation capable of or large enough for transporting a tent, table and small
items to be used in the setup of the event.
- Must have experience on a golf course, either as a player or employee of a golf course
(understand golf course etiquette)
Great gig for someone who loves golf and guns and understands the idea of “giving back” to the community and creating a unique and safe experience for donors and patrons.